Thursday, January 14, 2010

January 12

Another day that was a few days ago, but I'll do my best.

Ummm... So in chemistry I started this awesome game-ish thing. Every time the teacher would turn to write something on the board, I would spin my chair around once. I tried to do it as much as possible and also at one point did 10 full revolutions in one try. It was exciting.

Later in the day I went to a court of honor for boy scouts and I went and did an awesome front flip on the soccer field. It was excitingness. Nobody saw it, unfortunately.

I also tried all day to see the invisible penguin hiding behind me, but it didn't work. He is a very evasive creature, and has evaded me thus far. I will see him someday, though. Mark my words, penguin. Mark my words.

That's it.

~JCS

No comments:

Post a Comment