Saturday, January 30, 2010

January 30

All right. One more day left in January after this. Today was a good day, as Saturdays usually are.

For the first part of the day, I just kind of lounged around at home doing nothing. Then I walked to church.

After church I went out with some friends. Three of us started a movement. Quite a few people followed. We went to Burger King but then took a detour to pick up another friend. It was the full moon, so I started acting kinda funky. It's not my fault I'm a werewolf! :/

We hung out at Burger King, then someone asked me whether I did my insane thing yet. I didn't think so, so I jumped up and ran into the street and pretended to be a street musician. I didn't have any instruments, so I pretended to have a guitar. A friend joined me, and we sang Sesame Street at the top of our lungs. (Well, I did. She didn't know the words. I was proud of myself for remembering them.) After a while, a few other people joined, and we did the Hokey Pokey (that's what it's all about!). We got an audience for a while. Some people pulled over and watched us for about 7 minutes or so. There were a few people who actually got out of their car and came to dance next to us. Once we started doing the cha cha slide, we lost some people, including some of the members. It was still awesomeness though. We're going to do it again sometime. Maybe next time I'll bring a guitar.

Some of my friends who read this blog (wow, that's surprising. someone reads this insanity) kept saying "elite superawesome penguin" to see my pose. It was pretty cool.

All in all, a very good day. I love my friends.

~JCS

No comments:

Post a Comment