Sunday, January 10, 2010

January 9

Ah, January 9. January 9 indeed. 9 days in. Is it possible to say 9 this many times? I think it is. 9. Here we go.

Ok, so I was at home most of the day, and for the first half of the day, it was pretty boring. I went to Whitman and was planning on walking home after everyone left, but a friend of mine and I decided to be spontaneous and he came home with me. We had a pretty fun time. As we walked, we found a hard hat on the side of the road (you know, construction helmet thing). It was just lying there, so we grabbed it. I'm gonna wash it and we've decided that we are going to pass it between ourselves whenever we see each other, just for fun.

At home we just hung around, played Wii, etc. Then when it was time for me to go to church, we walked together and after a while I went my own way and he went home. We skipped down part of Mecca Street (Holy skipping weirdos, Batman!), which was fun, and also did plenty of jaywalking which was pretty fun too. Once we parted, I sprinted most of the rest of the way to church.

I went out with the small group, got 217 style points (for some amazing jumps), and got to order as I was the best arabic speaker there. I only ate 4 pieces of pizza because I had to leave early, and caught a taxi home. I'm pretty sure that my taxi driver was slightly insane.

That's it for today. Have a great day tomorrow! Of course, I'm posting it a day late, so it's more like "Hope you had a great day today!"

~JCS

No comments:

Post a Comment