Wednesday, January 20, 2010

January 19

OK... getting closer to the right day. Pretty good day, I guess.

I ran outside randomly in the middle of lunch as it was raining. A few of us were just sitting around talking and in the middle of the conversation I got up and ran outside and stood there for a few minutes in the rain. That was fun.

I had to take a certificate for something (some sort of achievement). A few others got it too, and as they went to take it, they kind of walked up sheepishly, took it, and walked away while everyone clapped politely. Instead, I waved at everyone, accepted it, and waved some more, as if winning an Oscar. It was pretty fun.

I also invented an awesome pose, so now anytime someone says "elite superawesome penguin" I have to do it. If you want to see the awesome pose, you have to say "elite superawesome penguin". I dare you.

:) Coolness...

~JCS

No comments:

Post a Comment