Tuesday, January 5, 2010

January 4

Yay! Be happy people! 4 days into 2010! woot woot.

Today, I think I did some things that work as "out of the ordinary". The day started off boring cause I had to do homework which I have been putting off for a couple of weeks. I went to Whitman, a school where most of my friends go. I had my mom drive me there and drop me off when school finished, planning to walk back home. I had a really fun time there though I didn't do too much crazy. I started walking home when someone offered me a ride. They dropped me off on a main road near my house, then I played Frogger to cross the street into my neighborhood.
I had my iPod but no headphones. I did have a speaker, though, so turned it on. It was in my pocket, so I had to turn it up to hear it. As I was walking down the street with music blasting out of my pocket, I got a lot of weird looks, mostly from Egyptian guards. I also skipped part way down the street, including some backwards skipping.

The best thing I did, though, was film a how-to video on how to make Kool-Aid (or slightly flavored sugar water). There's not much to tell about it, except that I think it's kinda funny. I improvised it all and even when some things went wrong, I went with it. I think you should just watch it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ml1VT_ohMr0. :) I think that's it

More insanity tomorrow :)

~JCS

No comments:

Post a Comment