Monday, January 4, 2010

January 3

Let's see... day 3... here we go.

Today, i was at home most of the day, so there wasn't too much for me to do... :/ sadness... i started choreographing a dance to I've Got a Feeling so that i can film a video. i broke a guitar string... you'd think that it would have been on a song that i was rocking out on, but no... i had been rocking out majorly, but then i stopped and was playing a slow song... Faith Like a Child i think.. i was playing it nice and slow and what not, and all of a sudden my a-string snaps. oh well.

I called my best friend (female), but that's not very crazy. I took part of an SAT practice test. not crazy either. yeah, like i said it was a slow day. But before I went to bed, I went outside on the balcony and lay flat on the ground on my back for a little while. i've decided to count the choreographing and laying outside to be combined as today's. i think that's it for today. if i remember anything else i can post it later... see you!

~JCS

No comments:

Post a Comment