Friday, January 15, 2010

January 14

Pretty good day I think...

Boring day at school, but I did play in a rock band with a couple of classmates at school in front of the whole secondary school. That was fun. I finally used my headbanging for a very good cause (getting the crowd to cheer).

Youth group was fun. Was pretty crazy the whole time there. Educated a friend on how to talk to girls and taught him a very good pickup line ("Did you just fart? 'Cause you blew me away.") I skipped around the courtyard just for fun as others were mingling. Paul and I were pretty crazy together.

Afterwards a friend and I hung out together. We walked home from youth. The crazy part was skipping the whole way to my house from the main road. It actually got pretty tiring, believe it or not. He must be getting old or something, cause he was having a hard time keeping up.

I think that's it mostly. See ya!

~JCS

No comments:

Post a Comment