Sunday, January 31, 2010

January 31

Well, January is now over. I've made it one whole month. 2010 has so far been great. Woot woot for me.

Today, I went around at school asking people "Do you know the muffin man?" Now, as I'm sure you know, the correct response would be "The muffin man?" Then the questioner would answer "The muffin man. Do you know the muffin man who lives on Drury Lane?" Then the same thing would happen in reverse ("Yes I know the muffin man...")
Unfortunately, out of everyone I asked, only 6 people answered correctly. Everyone else either said "Yes", "No", or "Should I?" It was disappointing. Then at home, I asked a couple of other people who I chatted with, and they both answered incorrectly. I proceeded to explain the correct answer, then ask again. They got it right the second time. My faith in humanity has been restored.

We had a bunch of people over later in the day, and a friend of mine brought his mandalin and played for us. I busted out my guitar and played some tunes as well. Everyone joined in singing. It was pretty cool.

Another pretty good day. Happy February everybody!

~JCS

1 comment:

  1. Do you know the muffin man, the muffin man, the muffin man, do you know the muffin man that lives in drury lane.... yes I know the muffin man the muffin man the muffin man yes I know the mussin man that lives in drury lane..
    then two of us know the muffin man the muffin man the...... it has been ages! HAHA

    ReplyDelete