Tuesday, January 5, 2010

January 5

Today, I started back at school, so that was pretty boring. ugh. I started off the day by "pleading" with my chemistry teacher to let someone out of the classroom to make a photocopy. She was asking, so I went and started being all dramatic, including getting down on my knees begging. Needless to say, he let her.

In history, when the teacher asked for a date, I raised my hand and said "I believe it happened some time before 2010." In math, the teacher asked us to prove an equation and I said "You're a math teacher, why can't we just take your word for it?"

I think probably one of the main things I did was start an impromptu game of fetch. It was using a stuffed animal, and no, it wasn't with the dog. It was with my dad. He threw the stuffed animal for me and I ran and grabbed it in my mouth then brought it back to him. He threw it again a couple of times, but got tired after a few. However, I did not cease to continue bringing it back to him until something else caught my attention. It was pretty exciting.

I wanted to film a dance video, but couldn't decide between two songs: Fireflies by Owl City and I've Got a Feeling by Black Eyed Peas. I asked my sis and she suggested doing both. I liked the idea but couldn't figure out how to do it, so she said she would dance to one song while I danced to the other. It was really cool, but she doesn't want her video on the internet. I wanted to film another dance video but the camera ran out of battery and I ran out of time. It's time to go to bed now. Sorry. I promise I will do it tomorrow. It will probably be Istanbul Not Constantinople since the camera I will be using doesn't film longer than 3 minutes.

See ya!

~JCS

No comments:

Post a Comment