Wednesday, January 6, 2010

January 6

Today was a very boring and pointless day at school. I had a bunch of free periods and thought I might be able to do something during them... but it didn't work out. I wanted to walk in on the 10th graders' English class and sing Beatles songs to the teacher, but she didn't end up showing up... not sure where she was.

At home I changed my guitar strings and played a bunch of guitar for a while.... but my real out of the ordinary thing was film a dance video. It's to Istanbul Not Constantinople by They Might Be Giants. For some reason it says that the video is not allowed because of a copyright infringement... :( I'll try again tomorrow. It's too late right now. I did do it, though. If you want me to email the video to you I can.

~JCS

No comments:

Post a Comment