Wednesday, January 20, 2010

January 17

I'd like to start off by apologizing to those of you who (I think) are out there who read this. I know I'm behind, and I'll try to post on the same day or the day after from now on. Because of my behind-ness, I'll probably forget some things i did on the previous days.

Today, I had a boring start to the week. Sundays are usually like that. I spent the first two periods listening to my iPod in the library, texted with my best friend for part of the second (by the way, it's fine, don't worry about it. you know who you are ;) ).

I actually had homework today for a change! Wow... that's strange. Anyway, I did it (it didn't take long), and once I finished, I did an awesome victory dance. I went outside on the balcony and danced for around two minutes. I also filmed it. (if people demonstrate interest, I will upload it, but I'm not sure if people are actually interested) It was excitingness.

:) ~JCS

No comments:

Post a Comment